Guildford Post Office
"The Guildford Post Office 1897"
"A Significant Western Australian (Heritage Listed) Historical Landmark" The Guildford Post Office is a two-storeyed brick and stucco building constructed in 1898,with clock tower extended in 1901, to accommodate postal services for the Town of Guildford. It was designed under the direction of the Chief Government Architect, J.H Grainger. The Guildford Post Office is sited on the corner of Meadow and Stirling Streets, Guildford
24 Stirling Street, Guildford,