New Competition Suggestions

<12>
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 16 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
I am Pleased to hear that Ruud. In which case, How about a Dark Landscape? Call it 'Eerie'

Respect

Post Edited (21:10h)
Dennis Veldman Dennis Veldman Post 17 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
Luke Johnson Luke Johnson Post 18 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
How about things which make you cry, quite open but im sure there would be alot of ´dark` entries!
xxx xxx xxx xxx Post 19 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
i still like just plain old dark
Deleted user Deleted user Post 20 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
I like the idea of Dark - ambiguous enough to allow a degree of inventiveness and creativity but definately an idea to work around ... maybe slightly too vague so a little more defining of 'Dark' ... maybe incorporating fear in some way ... @ Rob - you still only get part of my face in my pic but it will probably be the first and last for some time ... Regards, Paul.
Dennis Veldman Dennis Veldman Post 21 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
it would win im sure hahaha
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 22 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
:))
Elaine Liebenbaum Elaine Liebenbaum Post 23 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
well Im in charge of the competitions, the last one didnt go over too well, not that much interest.
If any of you have a good idea and are willing to write the text, and thumb to go with it I will put ad it to the admin voting.
Actually you could do it yourself under Motifs contest, suggest a new section.
How bout that?
xxx xxx xxx xxx Post 24 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
Wasn't it traditional to tell ghost stories at Christmas once? Or is that another victorian fantasy!? - you know - in the dark, round the fire..........bit of traditional gothic horror? Maybe we could do that - or is that too specific?
Deleted user Deleted user Post 25 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
I know that Victorians did have a preoccupation in all things surrounding ghosts, the supernatural and the occults ... so it wouldn't surprise me Pat. I think it is a good idea ... I am a huge fan of a photographer called Simon Marsden ... he has some wonderful gothic style images ... www.simonmarsden.co.uk take a look and it may help your suggestion Pat. Regards, Paul.
xxx xxx xxx xxx Post 26 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
Thanks Paul - i'll look him up.....yes - i like his ideas on 'reality' and his photos. Pity there are not more of the photos to see.

Post Edited (13:28h)
xxx xxx xxx xxx Post 27 of 27
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Paul - i found many more of Simon Marsden. I can see why you like him!!
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the