Let's start a contest!!!

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Deleted user Deleted user Post 46 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
I support the idea in principle,but my digital editing skills are limited to basic functions ,so i would enter the contests that did not require advanced editing skills:-)
Go for it:-)
Mike
Art X Art X Post 47 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
another reason to photograph:)
count me in
Adele D. Oliver Adele D. Oliver   Post 48 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
Yes - great idea, would love to participate. However, I am away from Feb.8 to March 4, and the Internet is not available to me during that whole time. (it might take that long to get things started, though???)
cheers, Adele
Enne See Enne See Post 49 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
I'm also in (thanx to KAITH for this). But I also think it would be a good idea to make the contest... wider. Like Mike said, some of the members might not have the skills to present a full digital work (as the proposed theme requires). So, what would you say to name the contest something like... "An Unusual Story" (rather than a fairy tale one)? Let's also bring aspects of real life in (without the limitations of the unreal and fantastic - which, of course, won't be excluded if someone wants to deal with it too). Any suggestions on this?

Enne See.

Post Edited (6:02)
Giorgos Fidanas Giorgos Fidanas Post 50 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
hmmmmm.....:-)
Surrealia Surrealia Post 51 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
The interpretation of a fairy tale opens so many possibilities. It does not have to be digital treatment like it with my anchor picture is. It can be the dark forest.The castle of the sleeping beauty. The swans on the lake. It could be also simply a portrait of an envious filled woman. The dance hall,..... everyone can participate with its kind of photography, because this contest should be a interpretation of a fairy tale, not a contest of digital work or editing possibilies.
I am habby about the large resonance to my inquiry. Now it is to Andy to plan this contest.
:)

Thanxs to all :))

greetz
marie
Michael Grotkamp Michael Grotkamp Post 52 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
like suggenstion from Enne See and beside this:
so is Mike in the boat (in breakwater -:)

regards

Post Edited (8:04)
Surrealia Surrealia Post 53 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
@ Michael
I think everyone can be in the boat

I hope, this contest may be the starting signal for further contests. Everyone of us can give a topic to a following contest. We could collect and gradually start it. It may not fall asleep with this contest again.

Post Edited (8:10)
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 54 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
Count me in and Inez who has no internet connection for now.
bombamo Michèle bombamo Michèle Post 55 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
just writing down what comes to my mind , after reading your interesting suggestions......

.... a " leader pic" of the main theme ,without being obliged to use it ,could be useful for some .( when a foreground is needed for ex)

.....As for the jury , why not let the joiners give their 3 favourite pics on a forum ,3,2&1 point in decreasing order , and make the total result easilly?
this worked real good in Spain .

.......although there is no real need for a " result" it may stimulate some people , who would even join.

....any theme can be exploited in any way ,

michele
mike snead mike snead Post 56 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
i will,if i can.

excellent idea,i think.

regards

mike
Flighty Furrow Flighty Furrow Post 57 of 111
0 x Thank You
link

Great Idea!

Fairytale is an invigorating theme

& & Flighty Furrow 04.01.10 16

which has a wide range of possibilities.

I am in also!

Thanks for the initiative and thanks for letting me know!

FF

Post Edited (11:24)
pistone pistone Post 58 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
Faiyrtale sounds good for me...there are so many possiblities to show something out from a fairytale.

The jury, yes...that's probably a problem.
I see no probs, if there are buddy relations between them.

A jury has to be objectiv, whether buddie or not.
Or am I a dreamer? :-)
Deleted user Deleted user Post 59 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
I fancy the idea
Ayse Nalan Yasin Ayse Nalan Yasin Post 60 of 111
0 x Thank You
link
It`s a great idea, i`m in..
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the