Sick of digital noise ??

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Deleted user Deleted user Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I am ... long exposures and/or high iso's ... try neatimage ... i have just downloaded it free (demo version) .. and it works ... some features are disabled but it is not time or number of uses limited ... it is available at www.neatimage.com ... enjoy ...
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 2 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Yeah... NeatImage rules! http://www.neatimage.com (just not to type manually)

Post Edited (13:07h)
Deleted user Deleted user Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
why did my web address not come up like yours Vladimir ??? enlighten me oh great one and Master of the keyboard ...
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Now listen to my words, my son... You should wake up in the midnight by full moon and go barefoot to the forest, where you will see a 400 years old oak... 8-))
Just type http:// before www.
Charles Gull Charles Gull Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
If Neat Image is to aggressive for you, and it sometimes is. Try this. AFter all your image adjustments are made, makes 2 additional layers. I call one layer median, and one layer bottom; and of course you have the original layer.
Put the layers in the following order: bottom, median, original.
Make your median layer the active layer and apply a 8% median filter to it. (Adobe Photo Shop). Make your original layer the active layer and reduce the opacity to suit. Usually around 65 to 80 %. This works wonders.

Although Neat Image is free, I have been using it for 3 years. It works alot better once it paid for!

Any questions, feel free to contact me.
C
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Cooooooooool, Charles! I was always thinking that there should be another way to reduce noise than to buy a special programm.
Another trick that sometimes help is to convert RGB to LAB mode image. The B&W channel should be sharpened, all other channels (a and b) should be blurred. Then back to RGB.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
will try both - thanks vladimir and charles ..
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the