Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Audrey Kelsey Audrey Kelsey Post 1 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Just wanted to give a quick introduction. I am just learning digital photography. Just got a Canon Rebel XT and am learning as much as I can. I live on a beautiful island off the coast of Washington State in the US, but hope to live in the mountains one day. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you on this website!

I just spent a week in Banff, Canada, and am hoping to list a couple of pictures up for some feedback. Looking forward to getting to you know you all!
Audrey
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 2 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Welcome Kelsey, looking forward to seeing your pictures !
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 3 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Yeah, just upload some works and you will find friends.

Welcome
When When Post 4 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Hi. Welcome to FC. Take it that you are off of West Washington. Which island Audrey?
Audrey Kelsey Audrey Kelsey Post 5 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
We live in Friday Harbor (San Juan Island) on the SW part (we can see Victoria, Canada from where we are).
When When Post 6 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Would love to get there some time. The Ferry is just so blasted expensive. I'm down the way from Whidbey Island/Mukilteo.
Audrey Kelsey Audrey Kelsey Post 7 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Yeah, tell me about it, and the rates are going up more. OUr house is actually up for sale and we are hoping to move to Bellingham. Our kids play high school sports and they go quite often to Coupeville and/or Oak Harbor to play, but it's just too expensive to try and get to every off island game. My parents lived in Mukilteo, right by the ferry landing there, they moved a couple of years ago due to the traffic all the time down there by the ferry. Oh well--it's just a part of western WA, but it's a part I'd rather not deal with anymore :o)
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 8 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Welcome Audrey, post some stuff and enjoy. A Profile would be nice.
Detlef Klahm Detlef Klahm Post 9 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Welcome Audrey ! from Vancouver, Canada!
....detlef
Dennis Veldman Dennis Veldman Post 10 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Welcome from amsterdam :D
Audrey Kelsey Audrey Kelsey Post 11 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Amsterdam is a cool place--lots of photo opportunities! My parents were born in Holland and I still have LOTS of family there.
Audrey
Dennis Veldman Dennis Veldman Post 12 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
I live amsterdam :) wouldnt emigrate for a milion.
I have some pics of amsterdam, or situated in amsterdam. you should look them up :)
say hallo hoe is het met u? to your parents :)
Dennis
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 13 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Audrey, this is a windup, Yes? You have managed to get a discussion going on General Talk, with no Profile, and no Pics!

Brilliant!

Show us what you have got.
Tell us who you are.

Post Edited (21:50h)
Audrey Kelsey Audrey Kelsey Post 14 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Alles goed met mij ouders. And sorry about not having a profile or pictures up. I tried to upload photos, but the files were too big, and being new at this, I'm still trying to figure out how to make them small enough to upload. I just found a program that I think I can figure out, and will be working on that tonight, then I hope to upload a few photos from Banff, Canada that I recently took in their first snowfall.
Audrey
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the