Do you need a personal site?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Ascanio Colonna di Paliano Ascanio Colonna di Paliano Post 1 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Hi, just trying new ways to sell myself.
It's a dry moment, and bills are piling up too quickly!
So if you need a site quick, and you want good quality for cheap money, here you go, contact me.
I do this as a job to get what I need to make my monthly income last 'till the end of the month (it's 7 years now since I started).

I'm a university student, I'm attending an Industrial Design course at the Politecnico university of Milan, Italy. Specializing in product design, I put my expertise in this job, since I found my self very keen on learning computer stuff...I compile (read "write") in up to 7 languages at the same time...it's crazy! My skills list is just too long to be put in here...plus I don't want to bore you.

These are the first two examples I have in mind, those that mean more to me.

1) AnItalianPhotographer
White and black: the white site is simple and light, the black one is made with Flash, featuring an interactive 3D visualization.
The job included the creation of a control panel for the client to administer the database and upload pics, just like on FC.

http://www.anitalianphotographer.com/

2) Patmos Twothousandtwo
Personal photo showcase, made back in 2002 with Flash (actually my first experiment with search engines).

http://www.pasodesign.com/extra/picview/picview.html

For any information, don't hesitate, send me a mail.. no obligations!
I can easily build cool stuff for you, it all depends on what you desire, need and feel like to pay.

But don't think this offer is going to last, I'm working my way in Lamborghini's to find my place in that splendid company, and ones I'm in, forget this stuff!

Ciao,
A.

ac@digitaldesignkingdom.com
Zoe Mcmillan Zoe Mcmillan Post 2 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
mate u need a new intro line Ascanio Colonna di Paliano wrote:

Quote:Hi, just trying new ways to sell myself.
It's a dry moment, and bills are piling up too quickly!

*a bit harsh don't u think
Tomasso Hall Tomasso Hall Post 3 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Get yourself your own site and use communities to filter out the images that don't meet the general publics standards. It usually works pretty well for me. Showcasing your best work on your own website (but one with your own domain name not through a free hoster with a domain like mydomain.provider.com). Give your own site some thought and don't rush into it head over heels. www.photografix.nl is my own showcase, check it out maybe you will get some ideas after visiting it. Ciao and good luck
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the