Welcome, nice that you are taking some time to visit my profile...
- Start 1976 as my prior passion, memebrship in a photo club, own dark room
- Attendance at weekend workshops of professional photographers and teachers.
- audio visual projects with up to 4 projektors
- Until 2008 break due to family and work obligations
- 2003 first step into digital (family) photography
- mid of 2008, after buying a DSLR, a new startup in this wonderful hobby.
Exhibitions and projects:
- October 25th to December 19th 2009 : Photoexhibition in the local museum "Handwerk Ganz Nah" ("Closeup on Handcrafts")
- Sept/Oct. 2010: 10 month project documenting the work of the local Music School Düren for it's 40 year anniversary (more than 3.500 photos). 40-page publication and small photo exhibition.
- Exhibition "Christa Schmitt" (May 6th 2012- August 26th) was dedicated to the work of Christa Schmitt, a ceramic artist, including photo-journalistic and -documentary work from my side.
- In September 2012 I was asked to document the the project "9-99 Das Orchester" which is supported by a trust. Here young and old musicians together play in an orchestra and are accompanied by prof. musicians and teachers. Additional commission on this topic for the H.Quandt trust, Berlin.
- February 2013: Lecturer for a weekend photography workshop at our local museum
- Oct. 5th - Oct. 27th 2013 exhibition. "I Can See The Music" in "Schloss Burg, Düren" together with 2 other painters. I'm participating with 50 photos mostly known from my folder "Music & Concerts".
- Sept.- Nov. 2014 Assignment with the local museum
My quote I try to follow "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince