Uploading from fotohome.

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Brad Waldera Brad Waldera Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I'm new here, and this may be a really dumb question, but what are the steps involved in moving a photograph from my fotohome folder to the "My pics" site, where everybody can see them. I know I can only upload two photos every two days, but I've uploaded a lot to my fotohome, and just want to be sure I get them moved over in the correct manner. Thanks a bunch, if you can help me out.

Brad Waldera.
When When Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Brad,
It's very easy. When you are able just go to your photohome and click on the picture you want to move. Click on the hyperlink that says "Get Comments on this Photo". It will then take you through the steps of choosing a category.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Brad,
Sorry I missed your call for help.
Thanks WenP. for answering.

Rob.
Martin Unger Martin Unger Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Brad!
It actually is a good strategy first uploading your photos to your fotohome before opening them for the discussion.
You can make sure that the quality is not spoiled by just a bad upload, that the size is correct, how it looks on the fc-background etc before giving them to the discussion.
But make sure that you have prepared your photos before upload. There's a good description written by Vladimir: http://www.fotocommunity.com/forum/read ... =148&t=148 It really worth doing it... If you're not happy with a picture then, you can replace it without loosing an upload...
Try that with your picture "In Reverse", I'm pretty sure that you can improve the technical quality a little. The picture itself is great!
Greetings, Martin
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the