Trying to join, but it's not very easy.

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Brad Waldera Brad Waldera Post 1 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
I'd simply like to get a one year membership, but it's giving me the run-around with this Click and Buy service. I also have two $10.00 Charges to my credit card for some reason. And now it says my access to Click and Buy is blocked.

Don't you want new members here? I getting upset, and am about to give up. If anyone can help me out, let me know. I've got memberships to other things on the computer and it has never been this difficult.

Brad Waldera
Anastasiya Ivanova Anastasiya Ivanova Post 2 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Brad try asking channel managers, someone who's small circle is in shallow blue.
Sorry I will leave here for quite a while, try asking other people maybe they can help. :)
Martin Unger Martin Unger Post 3 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Brad!
You should contact in this matter. I'm sure he can help you with that...
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 4 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Hmm, Brad is not the first one who have troubles to join... I have just advised another FC-newby to contact the FC-admins.
Brad Waldera Brad Waldera Post 5 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
I got it figured out, and am now happy to be a year long member here. The Click and Buy deal is kinda different than what you would do in America.

Anyway, I'm glad I got it figured out. Thanks Anastasya, and everybody else for your help. Hope to talk to some of you more, now that I'm a member.

Brad Waldera
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 6 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
OK Brad, welcome to the club !!
When When Post 7 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Brad,

Things are a bit screwy with the payment process. They have difficulties because of the exchange rates. Paying with a Paypal account goes a lot easier. The Admins are very good at resolving things as fast as they can.
Martin Unger Martin Unger Post 8 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Welcome Brad, I'm glad you joined us!
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the