Shy Puppy

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Just for fun - only look at this genious photograph!!!

(for those, who understands Russian - it's double fun. Read all the comments carefully and notice how thе delight turned slowly into an indignation.

http://www.photosight.ru/photo.php?photoid=1035470

Edited on 16.09.2005 09:09
It seems like the photo was removed from this site by the moderators. Pity, really nice photo

Post Edited (9:12h)
Anastasiya Ivanova Anastasiya Ivanova Post 2 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
emm...Not bad description! A very nice picture as well.

Quote:
The process of training the individuals is frequently cmbined with the disturbance of their freedom...! It is obtained in different ways...!

--> It is rather a too serious one for this cute work...

hmm...this guy was caught stealing this photo from elsewhere...that's the reason why people raised their anger.....

hmm...it seems not just one of his works is from stealing...

Post Edited (4:05h)
Brad Waldera Brad Waldera Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Is that something I should be concerned about, stealing? I'm new to this site, and was telling someone about it today when they asked if someone could take my photographs from here and sell them or use them in some other way. I said that I didn't think they could, but in reality, they probably can.

Does anyone think I should be worried about this, or not?

Thanks. Brad Waldera
Alex Fuchs Alex Fuchs Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Funny sweet animal, like man sometimes :0)
When When Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Brad,

I just had a friend who's image was stolen and used by another photographer. It's always a concern.

As a new photographer you might want to read up on copyright laws. Your photographs are your intellectual property the moment you snap the shutter. No one has a right to make or sell your work without concent. It's stealing and its prosecutable. Laws differ by country, but in the U.S. the law is very strong. I would also highly suggest that if you intend on selling your images or using them for commercial use that you always get a model release. If the people in your images are identifyable (and this is more important when the subject of the photo is a person or persons rather than just "in the picture") then it is manditory that you have the concent of the subjects. You might also note that using an image for self promotion of your art without the consent of models is walking a line as it can be seen as commercial use. Being a photographer can open you up for lawsuit, so know your law before you sell. I am unable to show most of my work because copyright is either owned by the studios I worked for or it was commercial work that included all rights to the images. It's important to put those terms down so there are no misunderstanding later.

One thing with digital is that the image can be traced to the owner. With film, posession of the negatives pretty much follows the 9/10s of the law rule.

Fotocommunity is very intolerant of others stealing or manipulating other photographer's works. I'm very greatful that this site is very vigilent in enforcing that.
When When Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
It is a great photo. Too bad I don't read Russian.
Anastasiya Ivanova Anastasiya Ivanova Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
:)...just a heap of vacillating straws...their emotions turned with the changing of the circumstance...
heh...yeah really a good one, pity that this is not his...
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the