Language

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Roberto Grilli Roberto Grilli Post 1 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Hi everyone!
I thought that only I have a problem from others to understand my replies to comments.
I see that more members here, have the same problem ("you don't like my comments, I never look your photos again!").
It looks like that nobody can have replies to any comments because any "originator of the comment" it takes the reply personally.
Other issue.
Why, we should look/judge any frames? It is nice if the photo has briliant mount and frame. But, is it too inportant here? Is this site call fotocommunity or 'framedfoto community'?
Thanks for your time!
Roberto
Plus the language makes it more unwanted.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 2 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
What is the problem Roberto ? If someone does not like the comments you give that is a pity, especially for that person. I would not bother too much about that. By uploading pictures one agrees to have other people commenting them. If one can not take the comment or does not like the comment then that person has a problem. Whenever i comment a picture i say honestly what i think about it, ofcourse in a polite and to the point way. If that person does not like my comment thats a pity for him/her and possibly a missed chance to learn something.

I would not loose any sleep over it Roberto .
Brad Waldera Brad Waldera Post 3 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
I loved that I got comments at all about my photos. I wish everybody would comment. I got at least three comments about how to make my photos even BETTER! That's why I'm here, and that's why I'm signing up for a year.
The people who made the comments, in my case, were absolutely right, and I thank them for it. I just want my photos to look the best they can.

Brad Waldera
Anastasiya Ivanova Anastasiya Ivanova Post 4 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
How to deal with comments or want to give replies or it, err...I have no any fixed rule for that... when I am happy, I can and I am willing to give every comment a reply or appreciation; however when I am displeased, I would rather more willing to do some down-to-earth matters instead of writing comments or replies here. So my example is... it greatly depends on my mood. :))

There is no absoluteness about comments or replies, I think it is not because of people having problems with your replies, but the matter that whether they are interested to continue the talks with you or reply your messages or not. The most frequent situation is that they simply read it and do nothing more next. So don't worry too much about that, it doesn't mean something bad of you.

About the issue of "Framedfoto", I didn't do any frame to my pictures either when first time came here....then after a while I felt it's might necessary to have at least a simple form of frame for pictures in order to make them look better.
Afterall not all pictures are fitted to the black color of the background of the webpage of this site.
Roberto Grilli Roberto Grilli Post 5 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Thanks Anastasya, Ruud and Brad for the comments.
I don't want to force further this issue!
Please, Ruud don't take my words wrong in my replies (never do again).
I always have discussion with my family, art critic (my sister, professional art critic) and friends about my works.
Sorry for your time!
Roberto
When When Post 6 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Roberto,

It just takes time for people to get to know you. Not every comment is responded back to. I try very hard to acknowledge every comment I get. Sometimes it is a comment back under the picture, other times a quick message or foto mail. The more people you meet here and the more messages you leave the harder it is to answer every message left, especially if it is just "Like it", or "That is nice." Be patient. Not everyone here is interested in carrying on a relationship, just find those that are and enjoy yourself.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the