Intreduce

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Zvi Shperling Zvi Shperling Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hi everybody,
As a new member here,i would like to intreduce myself.as an israeli photographer,56 old.
You can visit my websites,that talk itself:
wwww.livecity.co.il/go/9159
www.shperale.photostockplus.com

Also,i would like to upload new pics for veiw.Someone could help me how to start,or to ask the editor?
Thank you
Zvi Shperling
Israel
Bat-Yam city.
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 2 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Also,i would like to upload new pics for veiw.Someone could help me how to start,or to ask the editor?

Hi, Zvi!
Just upload some of your works, and you will not stay alone if something goes wrong or you have questions (don't forget to read the "Help" section first, especially what relates to the automatic compression. It could play a very tricky game with your works ;-))

Good luck!

Post Edited (20:15h)
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Zvi,

Vladimir is a bit modest and forgot to write that he wrote himself 2 articles about uploading pictures.
Have a look at this #1 .

http://www.fotocommunity.com/forum/read ... =148&t=148
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hey, Ruud, I'm not so rich to pay you each time for my promotion.
Brad Waldera Brad Waldera Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I, also am new to this site. I really like what I've seen so far. I was only able to upload two photos for public view, and put the rest in my fotohome file. It says I can put two new photos into the public view section every two days. I was just curious to know how hard it is to take the photos out of my fotohome file and put them out there for all to see. It looks like it would be easy to do, but I can't try it until tomorrow.

I'd love to hear any comments at all about my photos. My friends and family all think I have a gift for taking pictures, and I'd like to hear what some actual experts think.

Can't wait to hear your comments.

Brad Waldera.
Detlef Klahm Detlef Klahm Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Zvi and Brad! from Langley. B.C., Canada

Post Edited (7:27h)
Zvi Shperling Zvi Shperling Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hi,everybody,
Tanks to all about reply me
Zvi Shperling
Israel
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the