Heading to NY, looking for some nice spots!

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
theoutsider theoutsider Post 1 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Hello,

My name is Chris, 27, and I'm from Paris. I'll be visiting New York City near the end of April. I've been there many times before, so I'm not planning on doing too much sight-seeing. On the other hand, I really want to try something new & go to unusual places.

So I'm hoping someone could give me some nice/unusual spots, or better yet, meet someone who'd accompany me there! I work on a Nikon F2, (BW film) with a 55mm and 20mm lens.

I could send you my flickr link so you can see what kind of picture I take...

Looking forward to reading you guys!
Jodi Lynnhjy Jodi Lynnhjy Post 2 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
There are sightseeing tours in New York City that you can go on... ... to visit, but do not rush through without going on some walking tours in New York City. ... Check out famous haunted places and learn about the stories and legends behind ...

---------------
Jodi Lynnhjy
unlock iphone
Dylan Jason Dylan Jason Post 3 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
This review is based on one visit, so I'm not going to give the coveted 5 stars just yet. ... One day while I was sitting in the lobby of the Ace Hotel I smelled some delicious .... This is a nice spot to escape to when you have to come to the Javits for a trade show. .... I'm looking for the best sweets in NYC and I'm keeping a list.

--------------------------

Dylan Jason

seo services
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the