Front page photo

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Del-Hor Del-Hor Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I happly receive this message from fotocommunity and it isn´t the first time this happen:
"We are happy to inform you that your photo I´m watching you 2 will be displayed
on our start page http://www.fotocommunity.com on 25.09.2013
between 22:00 and 00:00."
As any one, i was expecting to see my photo in from page, but all the times i check, unfortunatly was not there.... :-( I´m very desapointed with it ! Could some administrator tell me something about it ?
Well.... maybe next time if that will exist !
DH
Ken Piros Ken Piros   Post 2 of 7
1 x Thank You
link
Del-Hor - you have to watch the time zones, 22:00 - 00:00 would be the time in Germany ( or that time zone ) that your image would be displayed on the start page. If you are on a different time zone than Germany you would have to calculate the difference to determine the time it would appear where you are.

Where I live in the US a display time of 22:00 - 00:00 means I would have to look online at 16:00 - 18:00 to see it displayed.

Same thing happened to me the first time I had an image on the start page.

Hope this helps explain the situation.
Last edited by Ken Piros on 26.09.13, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
Del-Hor Del-Hor Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hello Ken.

Yes, you maybe rigth. I am in a diferent time zone in fact. And most, i didn´t check the hours or take it in consideration. But if you check my photo "I´m watching you 2" It have the same clicks that yesterday... no more and no less.... i think thats impossible for one front page photo...
Maybe it was my bad..... thanks anyway friend.
Regards. DH
Glenn Capers Glenn Capers   Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Ken is right He is man that lives with clocks all over his wall. :)
Del-Hor Del-Hor Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
ahahah ! Thats all rigth, no problem... i just was expecting that but it did happen, or i didn´t see it !
The photo in question is this one http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypi ... y/32047910 and today it have more 4 clicks as yesterday, 56 or 57...
Maybe some day i will get other photo with quality for the front page ! :-P
Best wishes for all.
DH
Ken Piros Ken Piros   Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Your photo "I'm watching you" has 608 clicks, maybe that was the featured image?
Del-Hor Del-Hor Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Unfortunatly thats not the photo in question. That specific photo " I´m watching you " already have been in the front page in other time. This time i have receive a message for the " I´m watching you 2 " photo.
As i said before, there´s no problem. This place is fantastic and it´s an great pleasure to share my photos with you all.
Best regards. DH
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the