cant upload any photos

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Draco55 Draco55 Post 1 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
OK... I am totally lost here... I tried to upload two photos... one appeared sideways... the other indicated that i did not upload because I did not assign it to at least three sections.... but I could only choose one section!
This is just totally confusing... I am not going to post any photos... I will just browse and see if I can comment on some of the work. Perhaps it is because I don't have a premium membership???
davidadam17 davidadam17 Post 2 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
I am not able to post my pics. As I am trying to do it not shows uploaded and gives error in Administratively edited on 06.10.17, 20:01.
Matthias Moritz Matthias Moritz   Post 3 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
You need to assign at least one section to enable a public view of your photo. If you like to assign more than one section, just choose a second or third one afterwards. All selected sections will be displayed below the menu.
If you do not select any section, a message will be shown that your photo will be saved privately or you decide to continue editing, which means, you may assign a public section.
I just checked the procedure and there is no technical problem. If you still have problems, please use our support line for further help.

Greeting, Matthias
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the