Boiling Film /update..

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Kieran Tobin Kieran Tobin Post 1 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Hi All... I know I haven't downloaded any images yet... but I will soon... As for boiling film...mmmm.. it seems the gelatine back sticks to the film plate when the film is to hot... and its a bugger to get off... though I'll try something else... just said I'ld let ye know... if any body else enjoys playing with film... please let me know.. enjoy your day... Kieran..
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Yes i love playing with film - every time i go to my camera shop I keep moving the different iso's around and occasionally I pop a colour one in the B&W section ... then I go out and whack a couple of hundred free shots off on my digi ;0)

Only joking mate ... I do find what you are doing very interesting and have a great deal of respect for anyone still doing it the hard way ... regards, Paul.
Tony AKa fototaker Tony AKa fototaker   Post 3 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
yea, i do the same thing. i (used to) buy film rated for 400iso but actually, since i (used to) develop my own film, i'd shoot it as low as 200iso and as high as 1600iso.

the things you can do when you (used to) develop your own film.

i shoot entirely digital now...

NOTE: everything you know of traditional film photography, including pushing film speed, darkroom techniques and tricks, DO apply to digital!!! amaZing!!!
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the