finding a creative name for my photography business

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
Google Ads Google Ads
lyssflorentine lyssflorentine Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I have been getting business for my photography, so I began setting up a facebook page, blogs, and a webpage. I have just been calling my business Alyssa Florentine Photography. I need help finding a business name that is simple, fresh and represents my work...

I would appreciate any sincere suggestions offered.

here is a link to sample my work http://www.facebook.com/Alyssa.Florentine
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I believe it depends on the public you wishes to reach to, what kind of projects you want to do ? Ask yourself what kind of photography you wish to bring and what are the expectations of your potential clients. If you want to find a suitable name these questions must be thought over well. The same name can be very suitable for one photographer but very unsuitable for another if he or she has a whole different style and target.
Brecken Gates Brecken Gates Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Try Fresh Light Visual Photography..
ankefyamj ankefyamj Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I believe it depends on the public you wishes to reach to, what kind of projects you want to do ? Ask yourself what kind of photography you wish to bring and what are the expectations of your potential clients. If you want to find a suitable name these questions must be thought over well. The same name can be very suitable for one photographer but very unsuitable for another if he or she has a whole different style and target.
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
To the