This website uses cookies to access various functions, personalize its advertising, and analyze traffic. Use of this website implies agreement with our use of cookies. More information  OK

What's new?
Keep the flies away - I

Keep the flies away - I

332 2

Angela Silvana

Free Member, Alkmaar

Comments 2

  • Angela Silvana 06/24/2007 22:26

    It's a anti-fly curtain. It's a curtain with plastic straps, you have to hang in your door opening, to keep the flies away.

    I don't know how it's called in English.
  • Ed Kay 06/24/2007 7:30

    what is it? nice shot