This website uses cookies to access various functions, personalize its advertising, and analyze traffic. Use of this website implies agreement with our use of cookies. More information  OK

What's new?

Julia Bogg

Free Member

Bridge under water

This is a bridge that goes under the water. It's called a militarybridge. You can see tiny lines of the bridge if you looks closely at the water. (You also see the start, and the end of the bridge, that is not under water.)

Comments 2

  • DRAGA PUC 05/06/2007 18:24

    Well done, Julia,. Enjoy the FC and have fun here....
  • Fons van Swaal 05/04/2007 13:31

    Your photo's have great colour and fantastic scenery where did you take them..?

    Regards, Fons