Some help with settings for Macro Photography

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
marilyn777 marilyn777 Post 1 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Hello I'm a beginner with macro photography. I have only used the auto settings on my Fuji Film Finepix S5200. Recently I've wanted to branch out and explore the other settings on my camera like S, M, A. My special area of interest is macro. I have taken some pretty decent photos on auto but would like to see if I can do better on the other settings. I have been googling and youtubing info on the settings but most of the info involves expensive macro lens which I can't afford and won't fit my point and shoot. Can anyone give me some tips on ISO, F-Stops, Aperture, lighting? I shoot mostly flowers in macro. I realize I'll never get the up close some get using a macro lens but I would like to improve on what I've been using. Lately, I've been practicing with my flowering house plants because here in Ontario there is not much blooming yet. But once Summer comes I want to get some awesome photos. Any help, tips instructions would be welcome.
xxx xxx Post 2 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Extension tubes can create a much bigger image of a small subject. For making the lens focus closer, fit this extension tubes between the rear mount of the lens and the camera body. It’s a good alternative with low price instead of buying a macro lens. To liven up an image adding a blip of flash is a good way.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 3 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
A small topic can be magnified using extension tubes. Install these extension tubes between the lens's back mount and the camera body to bring the lens's focus closer. It's a cost-effective substitute to purchasing a macro lens. A brief flash can be added to an image to enhance life. Administratively edited on 11.12.22, 13:01.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the