How do I make Photoshop run faster?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
Google Ads Google Ads
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
How do I tune Photoshop for peak performance? What computer hardware is best for running Photoshop?
Cursty Kistner Cursty Kistner Post 2 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I can't tell you about the hardware, but one thing, if you can't afford to buy new equipment: shut down all programmes you don't need. Things like Antivir or other virus programmes take up so much of your Ram, you'd be surprised how much faster everything runs when you don't have them. Uninstall or close them down in the task manager for the time, it helps a lot
bingi45 bingi45 Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I have installed Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on machine. I upgraded Photoshop cs3 trial mode but i felt performance issues using the upgraded versions.
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Cursty Kistner 22.10.16, 15:58To the cited postI can't tell you about the hardware, but one thing, if you can't afford to buy new equipment: shut down all programmes you don't need. Things like Antivir or other virus programmes take up so much of your Ram, you'd be surprised how much faster everything runs when you don't have them. Uninstall or close them down in the task manager for the time, it helps a lot
Okay thank you for the info.
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: bingi45 01.11.16, 13:01To the cited postI have installed Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on machine. I upgraded Photoshop cs3 trial mode but i felt performance issues using the upgraded versions.
I am currently using Photoshop CS6 actually.
bingi45 bingi45 Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Anila Jain 03.11.16, 12:12To the cited postQuote: bingi45 01.11.16, 13:01To the cited postI have installed Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on machine. I upgraded Photoshop cs3 trial mode but i felt performance issues using the upgraded versions

well How much Adobe Photoshop CS6 resource intensive. what is your hardware specification.
http://softlay.net
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: bingi45 08.11.16, 14:50To the cited postQuote: Anila Jain 03.11.16, 12:12To the cited postQuote: bingi45 01.11.16, 13:01To the cited postI have installed Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on machine. I upgraded Photoshop cs3 trial mode but i felt performance issues using the upgraded versions

well How much Adobe Photoshop CS6 resource intensive. what is your hardware specification.
http://softlay.net

Should I use this link for finding out the hardware specification?
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
To the