My top photos
Majeed Panahee joo 14/03/2008 10:19Born in 1969 in Tehran.
I started photography in 1990 and having completed my preliminary training at the Youth Cinema Association I set up a compact laboratory and embarked on what was in my own words an experimental stage in my career.
I've been working as a professional photographer since 1997.
There is website which everyone can see my currents.
I have presented my works in the following exhibitions.
• The 4th Annual Photo Exhibition of Iran. (1992)
• Iran Photo Biennial (6th Exhibition). (1994)
• Solo Exhibition at Valey Art Gallery. (May 1995)
• Solo Exhibition at Valey Art Gallery. (Mar 1996 –to fall in love with Musoleh-)
• Communal Exhibition at Sabk Art Gallery. (Jan 2002 –another look-)
• The first photo exhibition of industry (the ministry of country 2003)
• Communal Exhibition at Asar Art Gallery 2004
• Exhibition of Industrial and advertising photographers association (Niavaran cultural center of Tehran 2005)
• Exhibition of Industrial and advertising photographers association (Iran artists organization 2006)
• The 10th biennial photo exhibition of Iran (2006)
• Solo exhibition at hoor art gallery "London's photo collages (2007)
felidae. 10/03/2008 21:53Welcome to the Fotocommunity.com.
We`re glad that you`ve found this place to share your passion for photography.
For further help you can have a look at the following links :
For online help, just look here:
If there is still anything else you want to know, don´t hesitate to write us.
Enjoy the fotocommunity! :-) :-) :-)
Grit Siwonia, Youth channel manager