Pyhän Laurin kirkko, The Church of St. Lawrence
The Church of St. Lawrence (Finnish: Vantaan Pyhän Laurin kirkko; Swedish: Helsinge kyrka S:t Lars) is a church in Vantaa, Finland. Dating back to ca. 1450, it is the oldest building in Vantaa and all of Greater Helsinki. It is also the main church of the Tikkurila Parish. Along with its surrounding neighborhood, the church is a part of the Helsingin pitäjän kirkonkylä district, which is one of the best preserved historical parishes in all of Finland.
The Church of St. Lawrence was partially destroyed in a fire on 7 May 1893, after which it was reconstructed in a Gothic Revival style.