From the Cross Marks the HIstory
Built in 1647 by Conquistadors. The bones of the Native people were used to strengthen the walls through the time span for the quest of Eldorado. Some time in the 20th century the church after a few centuries the Original Native American goth the structure back and use it as a Kiva. Their claim is clear. This structure and land has the bones and flesh of this ancestors. What a wonderful gift to now be able to connect and pray with their forgotten lost Spirit brothers.