DOBŘÍŠ CHATEAU , A rococo chateau with a distinctive facade from 1745-1765, rebuilt by Jindřich Pavel Mannsfeld. His daughter, Marie Isabella, was married to Frantisek Gundakar Colloredo.
The noble line of Colloredo-Mannsfeld came into life by this marriage. The Colloredo-Mannsfeld family had lived here till the Second Wold War. In 1942, the chateau was confiscated by Nazis and in 1945 by the Czechoslovak state. It had served as “The House of Writers” for almost 50 years.
The chateau was given back to owners in 1998. Dipl. Ing. Collorado-Mannsfeld is the current owner.