The first windmill on this spot was built around 1418 and was replaced by a new one in 1611.
Productive grinding grain ceased in 1960.
The mill was completely restored between 1988 & 1990 and partially once again in 2012.
'Daffodil mill' is of course just a fantasy name of mine, its real name is ‘Kaasstrooimolen’ and is still able to grind grain.
Location : Heist-op-den-Berg (Belgium)