Hello from a new Member

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Deleted user Deleted user Post 1 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Hi there,

My names Paul, I'm "mid 30s" and From Milton Keynes in England.

I'm what you would all probably term as a "beginner". After a few years of taking fairly average snaps with a standard point and cick digital camera (most recently a Pentax Optio S5n which is sadly deceased), I decided to buy a Nikon D50. Have the standard 18-55mm lens, plus a 70-300mm lens.

Still at the start of a fairly steep learning curve at the moment. Am tremendously inspired by some of the images on this site (well, most of them !).

Only added a few pics so far, taken on the Pentax Optio... hope to have some photo opposrtunities in the next few weeks, as I'll be in Florida.

Hope to get to know a few of you, and pick up some tips.

Paul

Post Edited (17:31h)
Anastasiya Ivanova Anastasiya Ivanova Post 2 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
There's actually no any such a differentiation of "beginner", "experienced" or "professional" in this site. Cordially welcome, and wish you have fun and enjoyment staying here!
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 3 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Welcome Paul,

If you need any assist just let us know !!
Luc Grollie Luc Grollie Post 4 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
hello Paul and welcome !!!
As Anastasya mentioned above : we are all equal and have the same hobby and just wanna share it with likewise people from all over the world.....
know that you bought an exellent camera (lol) !!!!!!!
greetz,
Steve Hull Steve Hull Post 5 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Paul, i'm new to this myself and (dare i say it?!) also a 'beginner'. Enjoy the Florida trip!

-Steve
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the