Number of views gone up dramatically!

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Deleted user Deleted user Post 1 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Is it just me? But I find the number of views posted photos get has gone up a lot! Are more viewers channeled in from somewhere? Just wondering
Adele D. Oliver Adele D. Oliver   Post 2 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
I have been wondering the same, Jack … since I have come back from holidays the number of clicks
has pretty much doubled for all my images - both in FC.com and FC.fr. Will keep an eye on the number
tomorrow after 3 pm when Europe is sleeping to see what happens ...
Deleted user Deleted user Post 3 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Adele Oliver 03.10.18, 02:18To the cited postI have been wondering the same, Jack … since I have come back from holidays the number of clicks
has pretty much doubled for all my images - both in FC.com and FC.fr. Will keep an eye on the number
tomorrow after 3 pm when Europe is sleeping to see what happens ...

You know what Adele? I think we have gotten better...overnight!!! That's the only logical explanation
Adele D. Oliver Adele D. Oliver   Post 4 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
well, what can I say … between 3:30 this aft and 11:30 now 130 more clicks (but not a single comment or appreciation more) ... aliens at work :-)))
Deleted user Deleted user Post 5 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Adele Oliver 04.10.18, 08:38To the cited postwell, what can I say … between 3:30 this aft and 11:30 now 130 more clicks (but not a single comment or appreciation more) ... aliens at work :-)))

I welcome our new alien population. May they live long, prosper and appreciate more art (or attempts at the same).
Adele D. Oliver Adele D. Oliver   Post 6 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
indeed, indeed … 954 were here overnight ??
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the