July 2018 Monthly Theme – Still Life on the Street

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Ken Piros Ken Piros   Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
July 2018 Monthly Theme – Still Life on the Street

The monthly theme of June 2018 is “Still life on the Street”.

Every month I will post photo challenge and topic. Anyone interested in participating can post an image in the thread to show how you depict the topic.

This month I am mixing Still Life that you find on the Street.
Still life photography is a genre of photography used for the depiction of inanimate subject matter, typically a small group of objects. It is the application of photography to the still life artistic style.

The object of the monthly challenge is to get us out and shooting.
The shot should be a new shot you took this month, not something from your back catalog.

( Download the image to your FC account and post the link to the image in this thread ).

There are no prizes for the monthly theme just the fun and satisfaction of participating.
( There is a chance that those that decided to participate may see one of their images on the start page )

How to upload an image into the forum;

Under the Photo click on "Share" then "Embed Photo" Highlight the photo link- example-

[fc-foto:1234567]

right click "copy" and then open a forum post and right click and "paste" into the message body of your post.
http://help.fotocommunity.com/help/how- ... ure-photo/

Standpipe Standpipe Ken Piros 01.07.18 4

July Monthly Quote;

“To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.”
— Elliott Erwitt
Last edited by Ken Piros on 01.07.18, 21:32, edited 3 times in total.
Ken Piros Ken Piros   Post 2 of 4
1 x Thank You
link
Angel in Motion Angel in Motion Ken Piros 22.07.18 4
Anton22 Anton22 Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Ken Piros 22.07.18, 13:53To the cited post Angel in Motion Angel in Motion Ken Piros 22.07.18 4

Great photo mate!
hejaca4984 hejaca4984 Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Good job! Keep it up
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the