Using this forum ...

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Matthias Moritz Matthias Moritz   Post 1 of 6
1 x Thank You
link
Hello community,

this forum is specifically designed for anyone, who has a question about photography. There are no "stupid questions about" and no references to Google, Photo tutorials anywhere on the Internet. It does not matter, if you do not master the technical terms.

The manual is in experts' jargon, the camera seems to have its own will, the pictures just don´t want anything to be? You would like to try panoramic pictures or Dynamic Range Increase? Here you will find help by friendly and experienced members.

Just one thing, the more information you give, the better and more accurate the solution will be.

Please be polite, respect the netiquette! Inappropriate posts will be edited or deleted without comment.

No buying guides here! We have other forums.

Enjoy our fotocommunity!

Team fotocommunity
Last edited by Matthias Moritz on 13.09.13, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Zman68 Zman68 Post 2 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Good day,
I am not able to get all the posted pictures . Some pictures are not coming and a question mark is appearing on some shots. This is happening when I arrived in Abu Dhabi from Beirut. In Beirut all was ok.
Is there anything I can do to clear this?
Regards,
Zman68
dr Nancy Kaizen dr Nancy Kaizen Post 3 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Matthias Moritz 13.09.13, 19:02To the cited postHello community,

this forum is specifically designed for anyone, who has a question about photography. There are no "stupid questions about" and no references to Google, Photo tutorials anywhere on the Internet. It does not matter, if you do not master the technical terms.

The manual is in experts' jargon, the camera seems to have its own will, the pictures just don´t want anything to be? You would like to try panoramic pictures or Dynamic Range Increase? Here you will find help by friendly and experienced members.

Just one thing, the more information you give, the better and more accurate the solution will be.

Please be polite, respect the netiquette! Inappropriate posts will be edited or deleted without comment.

No buying guides here! We have other forums.

Enjoy our fotocommunity!

Team fotocommunity
RoyHenry Photography RoyHenry Photography Post 4 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Hello, Matthias,

What is the best way to thank members for their comments? I understand I can leave a message, but if one has many comments for an image it takes so much time to answer each one. Perhaps there is an other way?
Regards, Roy.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 5 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
The best way is by commenting yourselve to their or others user's pictures. :)
blugir blugir Post 6 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the