What is the best dSLR camera out there right now?

<12>
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
vitagraf vitagraf   Post 16 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
I think Canon is mostly used, at least at fc. I like the 5D III, but 6D is very good, too.
RonnBeams RonnBeams Post 17 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
As you can see, your question brought answers, but are you better informed? I suggest to an on-line seller like Adorama or B&H or Amazon and do a camera/lens search inputting the maximum amount you have to spend. You'll find reviews for those who've purchased that item. Pay particular attention to those who rate it lowest, and see if those concern to you. Zero in on those that fit what you want from them, and then do a google or bing search to narrow your choices down by asking for their ratings.

I've owned cameras from all kinds of manufacturers. All of the major companies make a product that will fit you nicely. Look for the features you want in a model what you can afford.

Good shooting.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 18 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
  1. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GM1 : $520
  2. Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH. : $600
  3. [fc-foto:34477314][fc-foto:34477483][fc-foto:34477503][fc-foto:34477527][fc-foto:34477594]
approveme approveme Post 19 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
I have purchased Nikon D3200, this is really best entry-level DSLR camera
Pappa Stellingsma Pappa Stellingsma Post 20 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
i used many different camera,s canon , Nikon,Olympus,Sony,samsung,pen-tax,and now i returned to Olympus ,if you talk quality it comes down to sensors and objectives ,but it all happens and starts with you ,you search look and find your subject you study it ,look high low walk around it ,make composition in your head ,you set Diafragma ,shutterspeed,iso (asa) and pull the trigger ,the body ain't that important the lenses are ...

i still use a 10,0 mpx camera and saving for good F2.8 or better lenses .

i am crazy about natural light just gotta be right.

my 2 pennies .

greetings .

hans stellingsma
Susan_Peterson Susan_Peterson Post 21 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
Personally I like Canon.
But you can get Idea from here:
https://www.cameraable.com/top-ten-best-dslr-camera/
vrsvpro vrsvpro Post 22 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
There is a dual lens VR camera which can be used to record 3d video (short for:VR camera). It can capture dual 720p 3D video, just need to connect it into Android phone, you can record 3d video any time any where, it can achieves 3D visual effect through 3D glasses. You can feel be personally on the scene.
http://www.trendsloving.com/3d-vr-camera-c-10/
altae altae   Post 23 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
This is a fairly old topic but I'd like to add a few words nonetheless. When it comes to starting photography from scratch people's thinking is too much focused on the camera. In order to take the "greatest" photos you need 3 "things": The "best" camera, the "best" lens and the "best" photographer. And of course money mustn't be an issue.

But if money is indeed an issue and the photographer is not that great it's a different game. Honestly I'd be more concerned about the lens than about the camera. Any DSLR can take great pictures with a good lens but even the most expensive pro camera will take mediocre photos with a cheap lens. So as a rule of thumb I'd divide my budget into thirds, one third for the camera and two thirds on the lens(es). I think that would get you the most bang for your buck. But of course only if you don't need further accessories like flashes, a camera bag, filters etc. If you need those you should maybe get one less lens and buy those things instead. But think of all those things, getting a camera is not enough.

Oh and as much as the lenses are concerned: Buy lenses for full frame sensors, even if you start with an APS-C body. This way you can later upgrade to a full frame camera without having to get a full set of new lenses.
Max Simson Max Simson Post 24 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
Who is new look into
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR
Pentax K-70 DSLR
Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR
Nikon D3400 DSLR
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR
Nikon D5600 DSLR
Sony Alpha SLT-A68 DSLR
Max Simson Max Simson Post 25 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
After you decide for what you need the camera you should check out those variants:
1. Nikon D34002. Canon EOS Rebel T7i / EOS 800D3. Nikon D56004. Nikon D33005. Canon EOS Rebel T6i / EOS 750DEach of those variants has its advantages and disadvantages but you know there is no perfection. Also look up some reviews on YouTube to have some perspective.
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 26 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
Nikon D3400:
The best image quality, longest battery life, and best ease of use at this price. Now with Bluetooth for easier connection with your devices.
Price: $496
ShaneHaumpton ShaneHaumpton Post 27 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
It depends for what you are going to buy a DSLR for. If you are talking just to do normal photography then you can go for Nikon D5200 and if you are going to learn professional photography at beginner level then you should go for Nikon D7000 with most common 18–55 mm lens, a fixed lens of 50 mm f/1.8 and a piece of 70–300 mm lens.

But for the past couple of years, some brands are coming strong with their cameras. Sony for example is doing great. Again, sometimes the question is not really the camera per se but the brand. With so many choices and so many brands offering quality cameras, it becomes harder choosing one. But there are many professionals and articles written that will help you. Just do a little research and i'm sure you'll be able to choose what do you think is best for you based on what you need.
blugir blugir Post 28 of 28
0 x Thank You
link
There is not an "ideal" camera if it's not sure what the thread opener wants to do with it.

Fancy he's doing landscapes - why does he need a flash?
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the