Photomatix Pro images blurry

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
chca75 chca75 Post 1 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
Hello,

My first problem is that I shoot in RAW format and edit the pictures directly using Adobe camera Raw. To me the pictures look great when I export them and afterwards open them up either in Photoshop or Lightroom. However if I open the pictures in 'Preview' they look so different. Over saturated and have an extremely different color intensity...it really makes me question which program I can trust.
Any idea why this is???

My second question is:
I have really become fond of bracketing my photos and then editing them in the Photomatix Pro 4 HDR editor. I have however unfortunately come to the conclusion that something just isn't right.
I do all the Tone Mapping and the picture looks good to me. I then Process it and proceed to 'save it as'......either a JPG, 8 Bit Tiff or 16 bit Tiff. I have tried all of them. It doesn't matter what format I save it as it always opens the file up either in Preview or Photoshop and it is just horribly blurry compared to the original file in Photomatix which I had created.
Why does this occur? I'd expect that atleast in Photoshop it would maintain the quality that Photomatix offered...
Any help would be really really appreciated....I am so frustrated spending hours taking pictures, then editing only to get nowhere..especially not knowing what's wrong????

Thankyou.....
peeep peeep Post 2 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
Look at this

http://moourl.com/9388b
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the