Which camera would be better for a beginner ?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
mariah mariah Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hi!, my name is Mariah and I am a new user here. I just want to say that I recently started my photography journey with a Sony a/6300. I is not bad but I dont have any lens with it. I would really appreciate if you people help me out with this. I want to know that which camera should I use for my beginner level photography and which lens should I use with it.Please do let me know consider me as a newbie here.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
It slightly depends on what kinds of photography you want to do. My recommendation is, as a beginner buy any of the compact camera from the highest brand including an extended track record within the manufacturing industry. Take photographs of whatever encounter your way. Learn the photography, upgrade camera of an equivalent brand, aim for a DSLR if you're gazing serious photography.
pzagalak pzagalak Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I also have Sony A6300. It is an older model but still very good. You need either lenses with the E-mount or even A-mount lenses + the adapter from A- to E-mount. There are many lenses you can use with your camera and your choice will mainly depend on how much you can spend on your lenses as the lens prices vary really much. So, if you could give me this information, I'll be able to recommend some lenses.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: mariah 10.11.19, 15:31To the cited postHi!, my name is Mariah and I am a new user here. I just want to say that I recently started my photography journey with a Sony a/6300. I is not bad but I dont have any lens with it. I would really appreciate if you people help me out with this. I want to know that which camera should I use for my beginner level photography and which lens should I use with it.Please do let me know consider me as a newbie here.
It slightly depends on what kinds of photography you want to do. I have a Sony A6300 maybe you can try this one.
andreawillwill andreawillwill Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
My top cameras for beginners:
Nikon D3500
Panasonic Lumix GX9
Sony A6000
james.petterson james.petterson Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I got a Canon EOS200 and I am super happy about the outcome
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the