my pictures gets darker on my phone

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Lufolk Crafts Lufolk Crafts Post 1 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
Ok, as the subject says, my photos are much darker when i send them and view them on my phone. i doesn´t see this big difference when i compare other photos from the web for example, a dark photo from the web looks good on both computer and in my phone. So i was thinking if there is something i´m doing wrong when i edit my photos or is it just different looks on different screens. when I´ve sent my photos to my phone and edit then so they look good on the phone, I upload them, then when i view them on my computer they look to bright and to less contrast.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 2 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
You should first of all calibrate your computer screen, that's the key to everything.

If your pictures are too dark on any other equipment then your computerscreen, your screen is on a too bright setting. Then you correct on your computer which results in all other equipment showing the picture too dark.
Lufolk Crafts Lufolk Crafts Post 3 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
ok. it maybe got better. I took down the gamma a little and added a little kontrast. But i guess there is different qualities for monitors as well. I edit on a few years old hp laptop... but hey, thank you for your help!
Imes_Hetu Imes_Hetu Post 4 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
I had the same problem but the advice by Ruud van der Lubben helped!
Max Simson Max Simson Post 5 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
I found this thread because I was having the same problem. Picture looks great in the view finder, but when I viewed the picture I had just taken, it was dark. Adjusting the picture settings didn't help. What finally made a difference was the display setting. I had the brightness set to Auto to save battery life, therefore dimming the screen. Now I just toggle that off to view photos.
xxx xxx Post 6 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
I see, display matter most for viewing photos.
harshit pagariya harshit pagariya Post 7 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
I can suggest you some ways to overcome with your problem.
1. You have to check your Systems setting which is the main reason for your problem,if there is a problem with your setting you can change your setting and you must reset the setting by default.
2.You have to check your camera too because there is also problem with camera also ,the camera and your system not cooperate with each while working you have to check both.
3.You have to click picture in light area which clearly create the beautiful picture quality.
4.For the best selfie photograph use Sweet selfie camera.For More Visit :
Administratively edited on 29.11.18, 20:26.
Elecia Wilson Elecia Wilson Post 8 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
its definitely your brightness setting in phone. just change the setting from auto and then try taking the picture. auto brightness if you are sitting in a dark area might show a dim light so that might be the case its showing a dark picture.

Regards:
Administratively edited on 29.11.18, 20:26.
xxx xxx Post 9 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
I think, you forgot to configure a new mobile phone and a new computer for brightness. Different screens, different configurations results in different colors.
NicoleTuck NicoleTuck Post 10 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Thanks for info, I have the same problem
Soulseeker Soulseeker Post 11 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Nice tips..thanks for sharing!
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the