People, Landscape, Architecture, Food.
Das Leben ist zu schön und kurz für schlechte Musik und schlechte Fotos, life is too beautiful and short for bad music and bad photos;)
Seit 2010 Mitglied der Wuppertaler Fotostudio-Gemeinschaft "gebäude.1 fotografie"
- 2x Finalist, TZIPAC 5th Eros Awards
- Honorable Mention, 10th Pollux Awards, Category “Nude & Figure”
- Selected Artist for the juried photography exhibition “Windows and Doors”, 1650 Gallery, LA
- Selected Artist, “Windows: Looking in, Looking out” online exhibition 2017, Don’t Take Pictures Magazine
- Title Winner Photographer of the Year and Gold Award, segment "Amateur", category "People", One Eyeland Photography Awards 2016. Additional three Bronze Awards, categories "People", "Sports" and "Culture".
- Finalist, Travel Photographer of the Year 2016
- 6 Honorable Mention Awards in 5 categories, ND Awards 2016
- Finalist, SIPA (Siena International Photo Awards) 2016.
- Shortlisted, The Motif Collective, "Transportation" 2016.
- Shortlisted, The Motif Collective, "Minimalism" 2015.
- Finalist, B&W CHILD Photo Competition 2015.
- 1x Runner Up and 3x Finalist, 7th Pollux Award
- Honorable Mention, Art Competition, "Faces of Humanity" 2015.
- Selected Artist for the "I'll Be Your Mirror" Juried Portrait Exhibition 2015 at 1650 Gallery, LA.
- Winner, category "Life", and 2nd Place, category "Water", International Vellamo Photography Competition 2015.
- Honorable Mention, A Smith Gallery, "Travel" 2015.
- Juror's Selection, NYC4PA "Transportation" 2014.
- Winner and Award of Excellence, CQ34 (Creative Quarterly Journal), category "Photography, Professional".
- 3rd Place, category Advertising: Food, and six Honorable Mentions, International Photography Awards (ipa) 2013.
- Honorable Mention, NYC4PA "Urban Landscapes" 2013.
- Five Silver Awards, Best Digital Pics 2012, Better Digital Camera Magazine.
- Finalist of Camera Obscura Journal's international photography competition, category Professional, spring 2011.
- Runner up, Cewe Color "Portrait and Emotion" competition 2011.
- Selected Artist for the Black And White Juried Exhibition at PhotoPlace Gallery in Middlebury, Vermont.
- Selected Artist for the "I'll Be Your Mirror" Juried Portrait Exhibition 2011 at 1650 Gallery, LA.
- Finalist of Camera Obscura Journal's international photography competition, category Professional, autumn 2010.
Kontakt: contact(at)danielhaeker.com oder unter 0173-2 95 20 95.