Lisboa, Museu da Cidade. Palácio Pimenta.
27 Marz 2012
The palace was erected on the initiative of King John V of Portugal in the mid-eighteenth century for his mistress Mother Paula, a nun of the Monastery of St. Denis, in Odivelas.
The City Museum was established on July 15, 1909, the date of approval of the proposed Republican Councilman Thomas Cabreira. Initially installed in City Hall, Carmel and palaces of Mitra and Galveia . At 1979, was finally installed in the Palácio Pimenta , in Campo Grande.