Hi everybody

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
boberic boberic Post 1 of 10
1 x Thank You
link
I've been in this website for almost a month, forgot to introduce myself... I'm 33 and living in Florida, majoring in photography. I was born in Portugal and lived nearly 30 years in France.
That said, I had one of my pictures featured on the home page, got almost 600 clicks, but not a single comment... Not sure if I am in the right place here, or if I'm doing something wrong... Let me know.
See ya!
Maryam Heidar Maryam Heidar Post 2 of 10
1 x Thank You
link
You're not in a wrong place. All of the members can not visit your gallery and everyone who clicks on your photos will not write a comment on it and I don't know why. for me the story is the same and it depends on your buddies.
GoddessAngel GoddessAngel Post 3 of 10
0 x Thank You
link
Hi I am new here too...
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 4 of 10
0 x Thank You
link
Hello all forum mates, Welcome and it would be great if you people get more involve in discussion in this forum. See you soon.
jerryadebola jerryadebola Post 5 of 10
1 x Thank You
link
Am new here, a young photographer from Nigeria. I am here to learn more cos I still consider myself an amateur. That's me
Maen Wawi Maen Wawi Post 6 of 10
0 x Thank You
link
hi everybody

i am new here ,and i would like to show you my Fotos(Paintings) .

http://www.fotocommunity.com/photograph ... wi/2189742

i will be very thankful about your Feedback

Thanks

Maen
RHPhotography RHPhotography Post 7 of 10
1 x Thank You
link
Hi, I'm Richard, 41 years old and I'm living in The Netherlands. I'm a new member here and I'm a random photographer.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 8 of 10
1 x Thank You
link
Welkom !! :)
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 9 of 10
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: RHPhotography 21.12.15, 19:47To the cited postHi, I'm Richard, 41 years old and I'm living in The Netherlands. I'm a new member here and I'm a random photographer.
Hey Richard,
Its really awesome to see you here. Random photography is interesting, isnt it? Hope to see your shots here soon.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 10 of 10
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Richard , most welcome to fotocomunity ! Waiting your pictures
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the