Which Photo Editor is Mostly used by Photographer?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hello its just a survey which I wanted to know always. Does most of the photographers do their own editing by themselves? If so which photo editor they prefer most? Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom?
Holger Findling Holger Findling Post 2 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Lightroom and Imager
Deleted user Deleted user Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Photoshop CC2015 and the complete Nik suite
Deleted user Deleted user Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
For 18 months, I have worked, almost exclusively, with Photoshop in its various iterations, most recently CC 2015. Before that, I dabbled in Lightroom but found it wanting in a too many areas. I have bought superb tutorials about PSCC2015 workflows from Ming Thein. Despite that work and investment, I have recently returned, full-time, to Phase One's Capture One Pro 8.3.

First, C1 is superior to my mind, and an increasing group of significant others, in its editing potential of RAW files. Second, C1 finds details that ACR, even in its most recent form, does not.
Third, its masking potential offers greater flexibility than PSCC 2015.
Fourth, the sharpening is superior, as is 'the final result.'
EdgarTorres EdgarTorres Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
PS, GIMP are competitors. They are kings in this world, how funny to know the basic photoshop watermark skill:
http://www.watermark-software.com/water ... oshop.html
Deleted user Deleted user Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I'm curious who cpking is because I see that name everywhere but never saw a photograph
Gr. Rob
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
This is an account which apparently was created by some clipping company from India. He everytime shows his website and apparently tries to get people to visit this site.

I have removed some of these links, also from his profile and if he does this one more time he will be removed.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the