Wedding in the Rain

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
FlashSpark FlashSpark Post 1 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
It has been raining non-stop for weeks and there is no sign of it stopping any time soon.
I have booked a very last second wedding for tomorrow and this will be the first wedding I expect to shoot in full rain, all day. And believe me, they want to be outside for it. I have scouted as many alternative indoor locations as I could and googled tips for full outdoor weddings until I felt that I had thoroughly prepared myself for nearly 5 hours of outdoor shots.

So I will be wrapping my cameras in rain sleeves, wearing my favourite rain jacket and I just hope that nature will bless us with photogenic mist, fog and moody clouds (and hey--maybe no rain while we're at it!)

I will let you folks know how it goes! In the mean time if you have any last second tips I would love to hear them!
deannalago deannalago Post 2 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
It would be so romantic. Can you please upload your photographs as recently, I am also planning for photo shoot in January, our photo shoot is going to be taken at Addison [http://theaddisonofbocaraton.com/the-addison-overview]. The venue is adorable and there is 100 years old banyan tree, our most of the photos going to be clicked there. But I would love to look raining photography.
Bryllupsfotograf VoresStoreDag Bryllupsfotograf VoresStoreDag Post 3 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Yes!! Please upload your photos :-)
Richardrobert Richardrobert Post 4 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Rain to your wedding ceremony day is honestly taken into consideration right luck. The which means in the back of this one may also differ barely subculture to the way of life. it's been believed by some human beings that rain all through your massive day represents fertility and cleaning. Administratively edited on 18.12.18, 20:21.
daisywalker daisywalker Post 5 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Have external matting outside of the marquee so people won’t be standing directly on slushy mud and grass, or the ground of wherever your venue may be. As well as external matting you could also add a large mat inside so people can wipe their feet before walking in! Administratively edited on 18.12.18, 20:21.
AbdulKaleem AbdulKaleem Post 6 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Oh my god :) what a story about your wedding in the rain. Kindly share some pictures. I know somethings are disturbed in the rain but its a very memorable scene who never forget. Thanks for sharing the post Administratively edited on 18.12.18, 20:22.
Anton22 Anton22 Post 7 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Would love to see some photos! I think wedding in the rain is great opportunity for photographer, hope one day to work one!
xxx xxx Post 8 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Have outer tangling outside of the marquee so individuals won't stand specifically on slushy mud and grass, or the ground of wherever your setting might be. And in addition outer tangling you could likewise include a substantial tangle inside so individuals can wipe their feet previously strolling in! Administratively edited on 18.12.18, 20:22.
xxx xxx Post 9 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Have outer tangling outside of the marquee so individuals won't stand legitimately on slushy mud and grass, or the ground of any place your setting might be. Just as outside tangling you could likewise include an enormous tangle inside so individuals can wipe their feet before strolling in!
james.petterson james.petterson Post 10 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
that is funny, I have assisted to a rainy wedding day even in summer in Spain!!, but not the whole day just half an hour.

We were very lucky because the restaurant had space inside, so we did not need to be outside all the time.
hejaca4984 hejaca4984 Post 11 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Oh Gosh, so cute and romantic
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the