totally unrelated to photography

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Belinda R Belinda R Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Well, this is the general channel so hopefully I won't get into trouble :oP

I've just discovered the most wonderful music and thought I'd share it with you.

If you're into modern opera I strongly suggest you give "Il Divo" a listen. They're a 4 part operatic/crossover group and seriously I can't say enough about them.

check out their website and give them a listen and I guarantee you'll buy the CD lol.

http://www.ildivo.com

(their website is Flash based so just be warned if you don't have it or have lowbandwidth)

and ENJOY!

..belinda
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Belinda - yes - have heard them and they are good ... they are like a good version of our 'G4' ... they (G4) take all manner of pop hits and crucify them in a barber shop/operatic styleeee .. you havent lived till you have heard G4 murdering 'Hit Me Baby, One More Time' by Britney Spears ... it's the funniest thing ever to be put on CD ...
Happy listening Belinda
Belinda R Belinda R Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
lol you've totally sold them to me. I'm looking for a sample to listen to as we speak.

I'm quite scared :o|

ok ....i just gave the sample a listen and dear lord was that ever one of the worst things i've ever listened to. are they a parody type group or do they think they're actually good??

thanks, that song will be in my head all day now :o\
Deleted user Deleted user Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
No Belinda - they are genuine and someone thinks they are good because they got through a huge TV talent show .. to the finals and I think were 2nd !!! cant imagine who voted for them because I cant imagine anyone rushin out to buy an operatic version of the britney spears song ... hope you get it to listen to ... its a classic .. regards, Paul.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the