The mysticism and the beauty of Bulgaria

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Boriana Todorinska Boriana Todorinska Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hello, I'm a very new member of the fotocommunity and I have been thinking a long time how to introduce myself here.....
The conclusion that I reached is: 'me, first of all, that is my nationality'. I'm Bulgarian! It means that I'm from Bulgaria :) I do not want to introduce to you what people are bulgarians, I want to tell you about a very beautiful, filled with mysticism country as Bulgaria is. My offer is to everyone who is looking for a good place for a trip,or to everybody who has need of inspiration to take pictures, to come and vizit Bulgaria. In this country you can enjoy the wild nature among which you can find a small village with 50 old people living by the old Bulgarian traditions. The long history of the Bulgarian people (almost 1350 years) makes Bulgarians strong and tough people. They are world-famous with their hospitality but they also seem strange sometimes to the foreign eyes...I said strange not in a negative sense, strange as unknown. This is because Bulgaria is located at a specific place on the map - The Balkans. Look at the map...... you'll see Bulgaria in the centre of the Balkans, right? Maybe you have heard about the Greeks, the Serbians, the Croations, the Romanians, the Turks...The Bulgarians have a little of all ot these nationalities, or all of these nationalities have a little of the Bulgarians' nature and spirit :)
If you want to see the real beauty of the four seasons, you have to come to Bulgaria. Beautiful sunny beaches in the summer, white mountains covered with snow during the winter, lakes, virgin forests in which you can smell the spring and have a drink from a mineral spring. And the autumn, my favourite season , ooo believe me...the autumn in NY is nothing compared to Bulgarian autumn: for some time I was living in NY City and I was very disappointed when in the autumn I couldn't see even a leave on the street, because the City of NY is being cleaned all the time and nobody allowed to the leaves to adorn the streets. In Bulgaria there are no such problems :):):)
We, Bulgarians, are Orthodox Christians, and for many of us religion is part of life. The Orthodox Christianity came to Bulgaria from the Byzantine empire in the early Midle Ages. There are many churches on the territory of Bulgaria and wall-paintings are art products of the 6th, 7th and 8th centuries. The mystic rituals in the churches and the smell of incense can make everyone stand on end :)
If you have watched the film 'Spartak', you knew that he was a Thracian....and I tell you that he is from Bulgarian lands, because Bulgaria is a part of the Thracians' lands. Many things from their epoch are found in Bulgaria.
If you are a follower of the healthy diet, Bulgaria is one ot the small number of countries in which you can still eat only organic food, because the all the food is organic.
Oh...I can write a whole day for Bulgaria.....i don't want to advertise Bulgaria...just the other way around..... I don't want it to become famous country, because it will fill up with tourists who most of the time kill the spirit of the places they visit.
I wrote this to introduce myself, to show you the reasons why I live in Bulgaria. I hope that you felt a little of the Bulgarian atmosphere and soul...
George Cayce George Cayce Post 2 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
wellcome aboard!!!
Matthias Moritz Matthias Moritz   Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
A very warm welcome to fotocommunity.com, Boriana!

I hope you will enjoy this community of photographers. Glad to have someone from Bulgaria now...:-))

Please, put together your story telling soul and photography to introduce your country to us! I am very interested to get not only more information, but a glance into a bulgarian soul.

kind regards from El Paso, Texas, U.S.A
Matthias
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Boriana,

If i were you i would put this very nice introduction into your profile ! Many more people will read it there!

Welcome to Fc.
Tony AKa fototaker Tony AKa fototaker   Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
weLcome!! you'll feel right at home here as there's a lot of people from EvEryWheRe!!! and there's all sorts, from beginners to maniacs like meslef!!!

aaaaaah, the beauty of untouched eatsern Europe.... you lucKy woman!! preserve it through your photography before it all disappears in the modern *progress* as it has in the west!!!

i'll be looking for your fotos!!!

besos and take care from Andalucia, Spain's southern region!!!
Tony AKa fototaker Tony AKa fototaker   Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
weLcome!! you'll feel right at home here as there's a lot of people from EvEryWheRe!!! and there's all sorts, from beginners to maniacs like meslef!!!

aaaaaah, the beauty of untouched eastern Europe.... you lucKy woman!! preserve it through your photography before it all disappears in the modern *progress* as it has in the west!!!

i'll be looking for your fotos!!!

besos and take care from Andalucia, Spain's southern region!!!
Larry Abruzzo Larry Abruzzo Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
It was a very discriptive narrative of your country and of your love for your fellow citizens, places of intrest and country. A joy to read and as well as see from your photos.
Why I read your page was for the beneifit of my present girlfriend who has been to Bulgaria (1996) and was married to a Bulgarian man for 12 years. She said it was and is exactly as you write it. And I have seen her photos as well and it is truely a place I would like to visit and photograph as well. And the women of Bulgaria are beautiful and very erotic just like the land of your country.It would be awesome to photograph such beautiful girls in such a mystical land making it a magicial adventure of digital points of light.
Sincerly
Larry Abruzzo
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the