Selfies

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Deleted user Deleted user Post 1 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Hi all, I guess the quickest growing new stream in photography is the so called Selfie. Maybe an idea to start a special channel for it for those who like to make them
gr.Rob
_Elena_ _Elena_ Post 2 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
For me I don't like Selfie... It seems to me that only diffident people make them. Rob, sometimes I like to read statistics (for my work)... and see very unusual results...:)) You can belive or you can't believe....but Selfie increases the risk of pediculosis (really I've read about it ..:)) and sometimes I think that people live on principle " I am reading pager - I began to think"...:)) May be for such people really will be better to have special channel.
_Elena_ _Elena_ Post 3 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
but speaking seriously: if people like Selfie let them make. And of course they want to have own channel. Why not... Let it be...
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 4 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
I dont know why people are getting crazy now a days on taking selfie! I guess it is not something new or important to be listed in different category! Its my personal opinion.
Luc Grollie Luc Grollie Post 5 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
well Rob, looking in the mirror.....I'm glad I'm not into selfies......:):):):):)
greetz,
Matthias Moritz Matthias Moritz   Post 6 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
Well, Mr. Nagelhout, its done:

Selfies Section Selfies

Feel free to portray yourself :-)
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 7 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
Quote: Luc Grollie 09.11.14, 08:47To the cited postwell Rob, looking in the mirror.....I'm glad I'm not into selfies......:):):):):)
greetz,

Well said :)
Deleted user Deleted user Post 8 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Luc, I agree with you :-):-):-):-)
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 9 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
Well !!! you guys wanted a section for selfies !! WHY is it so empty there then ??
Deleted user Deleted user Post 10 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Ruud, I suggested the Selfie corner for those who liked it but I think I made a mistake despite I'm stumbling every day over them. I don't have anything with it but.....
_Elena_ _Elena_ Post 11 of 11
1 x Thank You
link
Hello all! I think this theme should be closed... I was very surprised when in serious scientific journal saw the discussion of this theme with such conclusion. Let be above it. I congratulate all with the Christmas holidays and a Happy New Year! Rob, my best wishes to you and your family...
Gr Elena
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the