Picture attachment to the comment

<12>
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 16 of 23
0 x Thank You
link
Hi, Paul!
If you had lived in Russia you would understand what could be for pure Russian people - 12.50 per month. I'm not ready to pay even this small money at the moment.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 17 of 23
0 x Thank You
link
Yes sorry VD - I did fully consider this fact when I posted the comment but I did make a presumption (rightly or wrongly) that there would be also a relative reduction in the cost of services there ... I stand corrected, as I half expected to be ... regards, Paul.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 18 of 23
0 x Thank You
link
AH !! VD you had me worried ! missed you for a while already !!
Martin Unger Martin Unger Post 19 of 23
0 x Thank You
link
What VD wrote here I think is a real problem in this community and the cause for many really good photographers not to become a member. The costs for the membership might be much too high for many in the eastern countries, while they are "peanuts" in western countries. So many just choose to be a guest-member.
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 20 of 23
0 x Thank You
link
Hi, Paul, Martin, Ruud, Abdul...

You are right, Martin...
But even if I were a millioner 8-)), I would not pay for the membership here.
What would I get?:
1) access to the "nude"-section? Hmmm... is it really so worth?
2) double-size upload? Sometimes I would wish I had this possibility, in most cases - I'm satisfied with 130 kb after an proper optimization in special programs.
3) the right to vote? - yes, I miss it. If I were a webmaster of FC, I would make it for everybody charge-free, like it is on many-many sites in web.
4) possibility to upload more than one pic pro week? - I do not produce so many photographs worth to show.
Belinda R Belinda R Post 21 of 23
0 x Thank You
link
ohmygoodness i feel really dense, but I don't understand :o\

lol i've tried to post it but i'm obviously doing something wrong.

which brackets do you mean? :o(
Elaine Liebenbaum Elaine Liebenbaum Post 22 of 23
0 x Thank You
link
at the bottom of every photo in this community you will finde a number that looks like this Belinda [_fc-foto:number_]
just copy and paste it into a message or forum and you automatically view your picture.
hope you understand
bye
elaine

Post Edited (10:26h)
Belinda R Belinda R Post 23 of 23
0 x Thank You
link
[fc-foto:3167365]

test!

lol

yay! thanks so very much for the further explanation :oD
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the