Photo Challenge - Life at 35mm

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Ken Piros Ken Piros   Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Life at 35mm

I have seen photo projects where you take an image a day for a year and it has always sounded interesting but with my ADHD a year seems like a long time to stay interested.

So here is my idea for a month long photo project; 35mm for a month.

1. On your FC home page(FotoHome) create a folder called “Life at 35mm”
2. Place your images for the project in that folder.
3. Post a response in this thread stating that you are participating in the project. This way other members will know who is in and will know to go to your home page and view your Life at 35mm folder. Post early so we can track your progress.

Guidelines – From May 1st to May 31st shoot your images with a 35mm lens. You can choose any topics you like, fine art, documentary and journalism, glamour, landscapes, portraits, street, etc... Photo’s can be in color or black and white.

Sounds like an interesting project but don’t own a 35mm prime but have a 24mm, 50mm or 85mm prime… That’s fine, join in and shoot with that one lens. If you have a mid-range zoom set it to 35mm and join in.

No prizes, just the fun of participating.

Needless to say, I’m in !!!

Haven't done a quote of the month in awhile so here goes;

I'm thinking of a T-shirt. It's got a slogan on the front. It says, "My camera is crappier than your camera." And on the back it says, "But I'm a better Photographer than you are." And we'll give them out to everyone who is able to make great image without having to rush out and buy the newest and greatest camera of the moment.
Kirk Tuck
Last edited by Ken Piros on 21.04.14, 10:52, edited 2 times in total.
Adele D. Oliver Adele D. Oliver   Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Hello Ken,
I enjoyed the "life at 50mm" challenge .... will certainly take on this new one of "life at 30mm". Thank you for the suggestion - hope we get more people joining in :-))
Easter Monday greetings,
Adele
Chaoscats Chaoscats   Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Hey, thats seems to be fun :-))
I think I MIGHT join in.... ;-)
Great idea, Ken!!!
Deleted user Deleted user Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Next time I'm in. Since a year I'll force myself for periods of a month to the lens which ison at thst moment. For now it's my favorite, a 50mm prime and I do everything with it. Makes you think and develope your skills.
Gr. Rob
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the