new upload system

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Deleted user Deleted user Post 61 of 66
0 x Thank You
link
Hi all, but that seems to work only under your own uploads, a bit stupid if you ask me
gr.Rob
Johanna C. Johanna C. Post 62 of 66
0 x Thank You
link
;o)))))))))

Hi Rob,
Hi all,

You can see the photo of other member in a larger size, you can even copy it by right click,
You have to send the photo by Fotomail, to yourself :)))
FC has deleted the click right, because forbeden do copy small size, now you can copy original size!!! :o))) LOL
Also, always by right click, you can see "display the source", especially during the so-called completely anonymous contest, you can see the authors of the pictures " to vote" for the contest :o)))
FC tried to solve this problem for the contests, not the theft of our photos!
I had found immediately.... Yet me, in computer problems, I am a big zero quartered :)))
Best regards, Johanna
Deleted user Deleted user Post 63 of 66
0 x Thank You
link
Hi all, the looks of the new FC is a matter of personal taste and you could discuss it but when the new FC is like a Swish cheese with several holes in the security it's about time to return to the old version instead of being the laughing stock. Come on and admit that the release of the new version was too early and needs a lot of changing before it should be released.
gr.Rob
adriana lissandrini adriana lissandrini Post 64 of 66
0 x Thank You
link
hi all,
Hi Rob,
sending an fotomail you can enjoy the format of the old version and also you can copy the photos for reading
the photo information, but we are confident that this will not be changed?
'It is to return to the old version'....
'the new version was too early and needs a lot of changing before it should be released.'
well said! It is not possible?
Dirk Wassiloff Dirk Wassiloff   Post 65 of 66
0 x Thank You
link
[fc-foto:38006175]

I almost feel at home :o)

[fc-foto:38060403]

... but still a lot of work to do ...
adriana lissandrini adriana lissandrini Post 66 of 66
0 x Thank You
link
This message is addressed to Matthias,
because I have a world subscription in fc com, and just I think that he's listening to my request.
Now I know for sure that I see, and many others like me, the size of photo half of other users, and about half as we saw in the previous version.I ask you to do this in the headquarters staff that is working,we would like it to be like before, all the same! Thank you for what you can do.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the