New to site.

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Helen Christmon Helen Christmon Post 1 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Hello, I am not only new to fotocommunity, I am new to digital Photography. I have had my Olympus E300 for 6 months. I love the camera. But it's my first SLR so I have nothing to compare it with. When I decided to buy a camera I read many reviews and this one seemed to be on the "cutting edge" with the new 4/3 lens mount and the dust removal feature and of course the 8mp. The price was definitely attractive comparitively speaking.

Now that I have the camera my next step is to learn the technical aspects of Photography. I am in a class at a local community college here in Riverside CA. I hope to use fotocommunity a learning tool. I hope members will critique, suggest and advise. I will be viewing photos on the site to see how the "pros" do it. I will occassionally,(with limited knowledge) share my opinion and comment on pictures I like....or even those I don't like. Looking forward to fun and improving here with you all.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 2 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Hello Helen, A very warm welcome to Fotocommunity.

If you see any pictures and want to know about the technique behind them just never hesitate to ask.
Most users will be very glad to tell you and assist you.

Regards
Ruud

Nature channel manager.
Detlef Klahm Detlef Klahm Post 3 of 3
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Helen!
Practice and more practice...and yes, look at what other people are up to.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the