Hello all from Oklahoma

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Paul Brumit Paul Brumit Post 1 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Im from southeast Oklahoma and a newbie to photography. I love to shoot pictures, and in doing so my eyes have been opened like never before. Its wonderful what photography
Does for your vision and apperciation for things you pass up
in day to day life. Its like an old life being near the end,
and having a feeling of newnest. Life just beginning!
(wow) Love all the photo's on this site. They are of the best I've seen searching the internet. I look forward to meeting some new friends that share this wonderful way of life and am looking forward to learning so much and becoming a much better picture taker. I shoot with a olympus C-4000 zoom but have bought a new Canon 300D xt.
won't have it home for a couple weeks but am looking forward with much excitment to the step up! If anyone has any comnents about this camera I would like to read them.
Your new friend .......

Paul
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Paul - I also have the 300d ... I find it to be a more than capable camera which was used for all the images I have on the site (so you can take a look if you wish). The main area I find the 300d lacking is in the area of noise ... night shots and long exposures are a recipe for noise at any iso ... I sometimes use 'neat image' to clean up and sometimes I leave it, as it can sometimes add a film quality - especially in mono .. but other than that it is fine - especially for the money ... I am getting a 2nd body - almost certainly the 350d which deals with the noise issue and also has better build quality (although that has not been a problem as yet). Happy snapping mate ... regards, Paul.
Paul Brumit Paul Brumit Post 3 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Thanks Paul for the info and the reply. Nice to hear from you. I will head over to have a look at your photos. Looking forward to getting there! I think the 300d will make a good camera for me as Im just starting. I have hardly figured out my old camera just yet. (lol)
I just put up another photo and if you get a chance to go by my profile area and check it out and leave a comment on it I would feel honored.....

PS. Have takin so few photos just yet and think this is one of my best ones yet. I need to do alittle work on it still
but thought I'd post it and see what kind of comments It would get. So earger to learn.

Thanks again Paul

Paul
Paul Brumit Paul Brumit Post 4 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Gotta tell you I had a most wonderful time view your photos and was tounch by many of them. They closely match the style that I like and would like to capture. Most comment more when I get alittle more time. In the mean time wow
Keep em coming my friend!

Tree line.....Forces of nature....bathhouse at sunset
Lincolnshire sunset wow My favortes!!

Btw that pic set at 800 iso ....not so bad at all
I will be able to live with that!!! Can't wait to
get my hands on the 300d......You really gave me
something to look forward to more than I did before.
Oh man the next two weeks are going to go by so
slow!!!!!

Paul
Paul Brumit Paul Brumit Post 5 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
wow! did I miss spell all those words!
guess I can blame that on no sleep in 38 hours!
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the