FC need to chasnge

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Deleted user Deleted user Post 1 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
Hi friends, I think FC is loosing its magic due the continues lost of quality and lack of honest comments. I've said that before and before but without any result.
What is the use of giving hollow compliments on uploads which aren't as good as they should be. What's wrong with giving honest critiques and help when needed.
Is it that important to collect stars, are those stars making you a better photographer?? I see people proposing each other and giving pro's which are ridiculous.
And then that favor will be returned in the hope to get again another hollow star. Change the whole gallery business.
Maybe members should propose their own photo which never has been on FC before and then without names etc.
And despite I hate the anonymity the votes should be also anonymous but with an explanation of the given vote instead of a bunch +++++++
Same business with the never ending favorites which are used to collect proposals and positive votes, sometimes it looks like a children's playground.
FC should be a place where serious photographers does meet and discuss their work to get better at the end
gr.Rob
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
Think people are afraid to give an honest reaction on this topic and that says it all
gr.Rob
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the