uploading images.

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
MAURICE CLEGG MAURICE CLEGG Post 1 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
I may be stupid, but, how do I upload an image.
I click on upload and then another screen comes up but for the life of me I cannot see how to upload, its driving me crazy.
help.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 2 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Maurice, i just uploaded a picture without any problem all seems to be working ok
MAURICE CLEGG MAURICE CLEGG Post 3 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Ruud van der Lubben 17.05.16, 21:40To the cited postMaurice, i just uploaded a picture without any problem all seems to be working ok
the question was, How do I upload, what are the steps, what should I see, thank you.
Ken Piros Ken Piros   Post 4 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
When you click on the upload icon a screen should open, in the center of the screen is a little blue rectangle that says +Add, do you see that? If so click on it and locate your image in the browse field.
MAURICE CLEGG MAURICE CLEGG Post 5 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Ken Piros 18.05.16, 11:15To the cited postWhen you click on the upload icon a screen should open, in the center of the screen is a little blue rectangle that says +Add, do you see that? If so click on it and locate your image in the browse field.
I don't get the 'add' button, i'm going crazy.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 6 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Are you having a "pop-up" blocker active?? it seems so, have a look in the upper right corner of your browser. Last edited by Ruud van der Lubben on 18.05.16, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.
MAURICE CLEGG MAURICE CLEGG Post 7 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Ruud van der Lubben 18.05.16, 22:54To the cited postAre you having a "pop-up" blocker active?? it seems so, have a look in the upper right corner of your browser.
my pop-up blocker is not switched on, I've been a member for 10 years and never had a problem, until everything changed.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 8 of 8
0 x Thank You
link
Maurice, sorry to say so, you do not have any upload problem !!

I did not notice this before as i did not even look at the simpel solution there is to this "problem"

The matter is you are a FREE member. This implicates that you can have a maximum of 100 pictures on your account, and that amount is full.

You can create new space for uploads by either remove some of your oldest pictures or by changing your account in to a payable one.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the