Which is the best tool for background removal?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Nasrin Akter Nasrin Akter Post 1 of 7
1 x Thank You
link
1. Pen tool
2. Background eraser
3 Magic Wand
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 7
1 x Thank You
link
I would modify your list to this:

1. Pen tool/Brush tool/Smudge Tool
2. Background Eraser/Eraser
3. Magic Wand/Quick Selection Tool
4. Quick Masking Mode
5. Select>Refine Mask/Modify
6. All three Lasso Tools

I use ALL of them to get to what I want. They all perform different actions but the objective is usually to isolate the background or some other part of the image. There is no one "best tool". It depends on the type of background.
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Jack Humphrey 03.05.17, 08:14To the cited postI would modify your list to this:

1. Pen tool/Brush tool/Smudge Tool
2. Background Eraser/Eraser
3. Magic Wand/Quick Selection Tool
4. Quick Masking Mode
5. Select>Refine Mask/Modify
6. All three Lasso Tools

I use ALL of them to get to what I want. They all perform different actions but the objective is usually to isolate the background or some other part of the image. There is no one "best tool". It depends on the type of background.

I am totally agree with you that the tool should be chosen according to the background of the image. If the background is in solid color and if the edge of the images are not blurry/hairy then selection tools like magic wand tool, quick selection tool etc can work well. But in opposite cases it is better to choose Photoshop pen tool.
Max Simson Max Simson Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
There are so many software's are available in market but the best tool to remove the background from an image is Adobe Photoshop. It is the best tool for removing background, changing, transparent, remove unwanted products or people in the background and editing purpose etc.
If an editor will use clipping path service for background removal would be get in best result as edges would be crispy, sharp and smooth. The quality of background removal must be awesome. Pen tool is the main part of clipping path to remove background an image.
xxx xxx Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Software doesn't work properly , photoshop cs6 is better after all.
xxx xxx Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: xxx 15.03.18, 10:45To the cited postSoftware doesn't work properly , photoshop cs6 is better after all.

yes I totally agree with you. Photoshop is the best software for image background removal. most of the graphic designer and graphic design company use adobe Photoshop. there is many software out there but adobe Photoshop is the king of them.
charlywilk24 charlywilk24 Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Well for this purpose photoshop seems to be the best indeed! If you'd like to learn working with grey backgrounds, color backgrounds, and how to change them you should visit digitalphotographyschool.com
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the